The new Yamaha CP40 Stage digital piano features a selection of grand piano sounds based on the Yamaha CFIIIs, one of Yamaha’s Premium Collection grand pianos.
The CP40 also includes a selection of vintage electric pianos with VCM effects and a variety of sounds from Yamaha's Motif round out the sound set. With this versatile setup,you’re ready for any musical situation. Some of the classic Yamaha sounds on-board are the DX7, CP80 electric grand, DX Rhodes, Wurlitzer, and many, many, more.
One touch is all it takes to layer and split sounds on the CP40. The large lighted buttons make it easy to split and layer sounds even on the darkest stages, allowing you to switch from a full piano, to a piano voice layered with strings, or piano with a split bass sound. The Main Solo function lets you go back to playing piano across the entire keyboard with the touch of a button.
- 15 CFIII grand piano voices
- 35 Vintage electric pianos (tine, reed, DX and original CP80)
- 247 Voices including Basses, Clavs, Organs, Strings and Pads based on our flagship Motif
- 62 Virtual Circuit Modeling effects, Reverb, Chorus, Master 3 band EQ and Compressor
- 88 Note Graded Hammer action
- Slim, elegant lightweight design (36 lbs.) for portability
- FC3 foot pedal for half damper and sound board resonance included
Yamaha CP Stage Pianos
Yamaha Digital Pianos